Is It Too Late to Invest in Permanent Life Insurance?
Permanent life insurance, also known as whole life insurance, is an opportunity to put financial protection in place for your family long term. As you make premium payments, this policy remains in place. The sooner you enter into a policy, the better. You’ll pay less overall if you invest at a young age when you’re still healthy. However, at nearly any age, this type of life insurance can be an exceptional benefit to you.
Who Benefits from Permanent Life Insurance?
It’s a misconception that only young and healthy people can obtain a permanent life insurance policy. You should consider it if:
- You want to protect your family long term.
- You want to leave behind funds in your estate to accomplish goals such as paying for your child’s education.
- You want a low-interest way to borrow money over your lifetime through a cash value loan.
- You really want to see your premium investment building value so that you earn interest on it.
- You realize that this is a tax-free way to build wealth.
Now is the time to take a closer look at whole life insurance, and we can help you at Dimmitt Insurance. You can choose the premium that fits your budget. Your premiums will remain even throughout the life of your policy. And, since these policies build cash value, you’re making your money work for you.
What You Must Know About Permanent Life Insurance
The benefits are numerous, but there are a few things you should know about permanent life insurance before you invest.
- The sooner you get it, the less it will cost you (in most cases).
- It may build cash value over time. You can use these funds to pay off your mortgage or fund a home improvement project.
- You can include these policies in your estate plan to pay off debts or leave behind to loved ones.
Today, individuals need to think long term. You may not have as much put into Social Security and retirement accounts that you need. For some, a whole life insurance policy can help. Call Dimmitt Insurance today to discuss each of the options available to you. Call 866-763-6627 or use our online quote request form for a no obligation permanent life insurance quote.Filed Under: Insurance News, Life Insurance | Tagged With: Insurance, Insurance Agent, Life Insurance