You Cannot Afford to Be Without Term Life Insurance – It’s Well Within Your Reach, Too
You’re a homeowner. You’re working to raise a family or thinking about sending your children off to college in a few years. The financial obligations are mounting. If you don’t have a term life insurance plan in place right now, you need to act. A simple, cost-effective term life insurance policy can help your loved ones to keep meeting their financial obligations, even if you are not there to support them.
How Does Term Life Insurance Work?
It’s a question we often hear at Dimmitt Insurance. Term life insurance is a policy that pays a sum of money to the person or people you select if you die while the policy is in place. It is there for those you leave it to. They can use those funds for anything they need. Your loved ones do not pay taxes on it. They do not have to worry about reporting it. But, they get it quickly to use as they need to after your death.
Here’s how a basic term life insurance policy can work for you.
- Choose the policy length that meets your needs, ranging from 10 to 30 years. Use it to cover you while you have dependents living at home. Or, maintain it while your home still has a mortgage.
- Premiums do not increase during the time that the policy is in place. During that term, it remains the same, level payment.
- It provides a large amount of coverage for little investment for many people. That is, it tends to be very cost effective.
It sounds great, but do you really need it? Yes, nearly anyone can benefit from having a term life insurance plan. That includes:
- Those who have dependents such as children or others living in the home
- Those who have significant debt they will need to pay off at the time of their death
- Individuals who have goals of paying for their child’s college education
It’s clear. Term life insurance is incredibly beneficial. And, it is more within your reach than you may expect. As an independent insurance agency, Dimmitt Insurance has the licensed professionals available to help you find the best rates on term life insurance. Call us now at 866-763-6627 or use our online quote request for term life insurance quotes.