Our Company Culture
The Dimmitt Insurance Agency has a strong and vibrant culture. Our core values of character, commitment, and cooperation are the goals we work toward every day to get the job done.
And at the heart of it all is our mission, guiding everything that we do: to improve the quality of life for our associates, our guests, and the community through service, excellence, and innovation.
How We Work
- Collaboration – we enrich our work by drawing on the best ideas from across the organization
- Teamwork – everyone on the team is important, because by working together, we accomplish amazing things
- Innovation – we are constantly searching for new ways to improve our services and strengthen our value to customers
- Service Excellence – we focus on a customer-first approach in an effort to deliver a work class experience to every client, every time
Who We Are Looking For
Our long-term success is grounded in our company’s willingness to engage its associates, its customers, and its community with a servant’s heart. We are proud to promote a work environment that celebrates the value of each team member, and their endless contribution to the continued success of the Dimmitt Automotive Group. Our more than 400 associates believe in our core values – Character, Commitment and Cooperation – and demonstrate them every day. That is why the Dimmitt Automotive Group is an award-winning employer, and a leader in service, excellence, and innovation for almost a century.
When filling open positions, we look for talented people who will contribute both to our culture and to our success. If you think you’re a fit, please apply today!
Our associates bring their very best to the Dimmitt Insurance Agency and its clients every day. We strive to offer a class-leading benefits package that demonstrates our appreciation to our associates’ hard work and dedication. Some of our key benefits are as follows:
- Competitive Compensation
- Healthcare Plan, Dental Plan, Vision Plan
- Paid Time Off, Paid Company Holidays, Paid Training, and Paid Community Values Days
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Company-matched 401K
- Vehicle Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness Discounts
- Career Growth Opportunities
Our Hiring Process
At Dimmitt Insurance, we believe that finding a job shouldn’t feel like work! We do our best to simplify the process by following six steps:
- Online Application
- Internal assessment to determine which area of our company best suits a candidate’s skills
- Phone Interview
- On-site interview with manager and peers
- Job Offer
- Hired and Onboarding
If you’re ready to join our team, we encourage you to complete an online application today!